View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #8
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
gmw: lol. Well said.

dadioflex: Agreed, especially on avoiding the use of slang or lazy grammar in writing. I might use it occasionally when I'm writing stuff on the web (probably because it doesn't matter as much) but I do my best to avoid it in my regular writing.

BookCat: lol. I actually get yelled at by my editors and feedback readers because I don't use enough of them. I finally got a literary boot up my butt not long back telling me to fix that problem or else. ^_^;;
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote