View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Some logic just got hooked into the preprocess option to take care of multiple nbsp's being used as indents, converting them to css styles. The code was just checked in, so it will be in the next release.

I don't believe odt files go through that code path during conversion, but if you take the html in the debug output, add that back as a new format, then re-convert with preprocess enabled in structure detection, you should be in good shape.

Right now it just takes any number(2 or more) of nbsps and normalizes them to 3% indent. I've been debating changing the indent based on the actual number of nbsps, but a lot of books I've seen use entirely too many anyway.

Last edited by ldolse; 09-13-2010 at 09:50 PM.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote