View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #9
Ozman
Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ozman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutz View Post
Actually, when I start Kobo desktop for Linux I currently just get a message saying "Kobo Reader requires an application update to continue." If I click "Install" it downloads and tries to run "KoboSetup.exe". So I don't see any way to update to firmware 1.4 from the current version of Kobo Desktop for Linux.
Well all I can say is I was able to update to firmware 1.4 within a few minutes using the above app with Ubuntu 10.04
Ozman is offline   Reply With Quote