View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #19
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
This is a tough choice. I've had Bernhard on my "I have to get around to reading something by him" list for a while, but I've decided I don't feel like it this month. And I bought Talismano for cheap at Kobo a while back and haven't gotten to it yet.

But I think I'll second History: A Novel, as being more in line with my particular interests and therefore a good December read.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote