View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:43 PM   #5
Vanguard3000
Zealot
Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't have the problem with them, really. We were just looking for something in a modern setting, with a gritty atmosphere, and a lot oft he older ones I cane across did not seem to fit that description.

Basically, whenever I looked for crime novels, I'd end up getting a lot of Agatha Christie style whodunits, which isn't really what we were looking for. Nor were we looking for "true crime" novels that document real serial killers and the like.
Vanguard3000 is offline   Reply With Quote