View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #8
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I'm starting the next story today, aptly called "The Ruby Knight", whom I expect to be Sparhawk, as he holds both rings now. If I encounter an explanation, I'll post it.

I read these books about 10 years ago, but out of order: first The Tamuli trilogy, then The Elenium (wrong way around), and they were in Dutch. I don't remember too much, except for the general story line, so it's all "new"....

Thanks for replying. Having two people telling me that there will be an explanation somewhere is enough; as said, I'll post it once I encounter it

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-15-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote