View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
Thanks, I know about those. But my criterium was a large size comic book in full format, which means that even the Dell one is unecessary large. So I'm looking for something minimum 14" and up to the Dell. Around 16" would be perfect, and none of the "super tablets"/all-in-ones are as far as I know now in that size.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote