View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #412
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaifi View Post
Yes, that solved it and also brought too many fonts. Thanks.
It is not too many fonts. It is some fonts that the Kindle comes with automatically. You still have room for a lot of custom fonts on the PW. Here is a screenshot of my font-selection. The fonts I added myself are: arial, consolas, constantia, georgia, minion, tektron, times, and trebuchet.

You could theoretically add 2 more, but then it is hard to see and push the line spacing and margin buttons at the bottom. All the other fonts that showed up will show up if only USE_ALT_FONTS is there, but no fonts are in fonts folder.

Thanks to the hi-res screen, even Tektron with its fancy and thin serifs looks nice on the screen (edit: well actually they are not serifs, it is a san-serif font, but the "crossing the t" lines are thin and assymetric)

I also got JBPatch on my 5.3.1, that is why the font sizes up top are non-standard.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 01-21-2013 at 07:55 PM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote