View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #11
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I can access my own docs by sending them to my Fire with a special email address. They come down fully formatted and indexed for the Fire.

The same is true for the 3rd Generation Kindle Keyboard WiFi. However, the 3rd Gen and Fire are assigned different email addresses.

I processed my own Bible Notes from Logos to a Word organized outline and then sent them to my Fire and 3rd Gen Kindle eInk device.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote