View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #7
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
That problem has been fixed in nookLauncher 0.0.6. This version also includes icons for wifi, chess and sudoku. I'm not sure when it will be included in the 1.3 softroot package, but I believe there may be updates for a couple other applications in the softroot package coming soon.
Thanks. I just flashed the nooklauncher and nooklibrary updates. Everything is fine now.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote