View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinx1 View Post
PS. Kovid, if you're reading this (on a different note) - would it be possible to move the new merge books feature to the toolbar or make it more easily available when right-clicking? Even a keyboard shortcut would be a great help, as right now it's buried 3 menus deep. I actually have a lot of books I need to merge due to importing a rather big library of files.
This is funny. I originally wrote the Merge function by copying the Edit Metadata code, so it was on the toolbar and on the 1st level right click menu! That's actually why it has an icon - for the toolbar. Kovid and I agreed that this feature would probably not be used a lot, so it didn't need to appear on the main toolbar, and it was moved to its current position. (OTOH, I kept mine on the toolbar, because I'm still using it a lot to clean up my library.)

I think you'd need some others to support this request. Note, however, that pressing "M" for "Merge" is the shortcut, but you can't do the safe merge ("keep others") that way.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote