View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
This firmware is significantly more buggy than the previous experimental one. While epub support seems slightly better (the highest font setting appears to be a little bigger and the rotation is much quickewr) PDF support has gotten significantly worse. Reflow has repeatedly caused the device to lockup and, when I reset the device, the pdf will not open. I had to manually delete the PDF and retransfer it with ADE. Two pocketbooks now show up under ADE now; that's a disturbing bug. These problems are with DRM pdf. I also noticed that when the device is rotated so that the buttons are on the bottom, epubs are skewed to right. When the buttons are on top, the text is centered normally. This was a problem with the previous experimental firmware. PDF reflow also eats the last few words on each page under ADE (I havvent noticed an issue with the native pdf viewer). The font sizes on epub (but not pdf, curiously enough) are also way too limited. The largest size is the only legible one, and I'm still in my 20s. I'm going to switch back to the experimental firmware posted previously to this one.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote