View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #22
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonkey View Post
I'm a huge Robin Hobb fan (she's my favorite author)...but I don't get why they constantly run deals on Dragon Keeper. Get people to read Assassin's Apprentice instead. Start at the beginning.

Ditto for Feist's last trilogy, even more so...it's like book 20 or something of the Riftwar.
Maybe this thread can include SF&F discussion like the romance thread does... *fingers crossed*

I've read up to Dragon Keeper in Hobb's "Realms of the Elderlings" series and Feist's Riftwar Saga. I thoroughly enjoyed them both and plan to continue both next year. Given that you are a Robin Hobb fan, what other series would be recommend? I have Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson on my list currently.

I don't know what determines which book gets a lower price - but I'll take them where I can get them