View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #42
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
They tell each other what their Facebook name is by other channels. It's really not that hard.
But only if they're already in touch.

What I'm wondering is how I'd find Mary Highschoolfriend whom I haven't been in touch with for eons if she doesn't use her real name or say where she went to school because of privacy concerns, or how she'd find me if I also am not using my real name or giving details of my location.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote