View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:29 PM   #1189
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceDeer View Post
I've just noticed FFDL is stripping out author's notes while reading Chapter 12 of Nyx's Family, in which the author's notes were used to hold footnote text. Is there a way I can tell FFDL not to do that?
Most sites don't have separate blocks for notes. But there's no reason not to include them, I suppose.

Give the attached version a try--it uses the next container tag up.

Especially try it with stories without author notes on the chapters and, if you know of any, with author notes at the top if fimfiction.net allows that. I don't read from fimfiction.net, so I don't have any stories on hand to test with.

UPDATE Feb 17, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 02-17-2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions