Thread: ICloud Music
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #23
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
I think you're confusing iCloud with iTunes Match, pwalker8. The support page whose link you posted does not refer to iTunes Match in any way. I'm pretty sure I read the information that the $25 per year fee is only for the iTunes Match functionality, zero storage space, in some authoritative source, not a random forum rant.
No, the one confusing the two is you. Here is what you said that started this whole debate:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
You may be subscribing to iTunes Match, but unless you have enough space in your iCloud, the iTunes Match subscription will be of little use to you. I would advise to try and upgrade your iCloud storage directly from within the Settings app on your iPod Touch.
The iTunes Match service does NOT use your iCloud storage. So your "advice" to ProfCrash that an upgrade iCloud storage is necessary to use iTunes Match is wrong.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote