Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #70
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I have a client that has called me 14 times since October; 12 times in the last 30 days, and 5 of those calls have been to walk him through downloading his ePUB or MOBI files. Believe me, I've lost my shirt on that one. And, yes, we have instructions for downloading, for the major browsers, but we don't know every email program that every client uses (we have a shockingly high percentage with AOL email addresses, which should say a lot!).
I just send them as email attachments. Why be complicated?

I never QUITE believe a business owner who says he regularly takes on loss-making jobs. I hear it quite a lot - from people who always seem to be driving bigger cars than me :-) But if you really feel your private customers at 100UKP (that's about 160USD isn't it?) a book are losing you money, feel free to direct them my way!

Last edited by exaltedwombat; 12-22-2012 at 03:53 PM.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote