View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:37 AM   #34
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuma6666 View Post
Thanks for the fast reply, that's exactly what I was looking for.
Well the french dictionary doesn't seem like anything special (no name for it). But the oxford is a good one from what I know. And besides, I really don't care at all for the french dic, I won't use it much.

Now to find the same for the nook
I can confirm what Harry just wrote.

The french dic is the Littré, so it is something really, really good. The spanish is the Real Academia one, so again, really, really good. The Kindle Dictionaries are, as far as I am concerned, using 4 (english, french, spanish and german) topnotch. I read lots of books, I have been using e-readers for years, and I use dictionaries extensively.

And nope, having had also a sony prs-T1 I can confirm they are NOT the same dictionaries, which is the reason why I stopped using my sony. I converted all my books to the kindle format, and yes it was a pain but I did it little by little and I do not regret it at all.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote