View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:53 AM   #284
JNT
Connoisseur
JNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic something

Device: KT / K4NT / T62D / T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
My data.tar.gz replaced the original file. It was designed to work with all models up to K5. The jailbreak that I recommended (from NiLuJe) replaces mntus.params with a DIFFERENT file, and he updated it to add PW support. Like I said multiple times now, use that. This is getting tedious.
I am really very sorry that this is tedious for you... Thanks for answering anyway, it is appreciated. To me this is quite exiting and fun - learning new stuff and trying to understand how things work.

As I said above, I tried both, and they behaved differently. I settled on using yours (modified with "B023"). Works, but not quite as expected as explained above.

If there are any other good sources for learning this stuff, please just point me in the right direction.

@twobob: Thanks for this extra information. The picture is getting much clearer for me now.

Last edited by JNT; 12-03-2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: reply to twobob
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote