View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 07:07 PM   #32
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
That would be nice. I'd still _really_ like to see an alternative method of storing and displaying images - the option of having thumbnails for images larger than the screen size that take you to the full image that can be scrolled around when you tap it would have me using iSilo a lot more than I do now (one of my favourite plucker features, actually).

Craig.