View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
This is what I do to avoid missing some of the better apps. Since Amazon gives away one free app every day, I make it a point to download every one as part of my daily computer ritual. It doesn't matter if I want it, need it, or if it's incompatible with what I own. At some point in the future, I may need it. You never know. Besides, the vast majority of these apps remain in Amazon's cloud. That way my device isn't being cluttered up, nor is my storage taking a hit.
I tried to do that but since I don't have my Fire yet or an android device, it won't let me download them.

Question for you. When you get them do you have to download them to your device or can you download them to your computer?

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote