View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #29
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I still haven't upgraded my "old" (3 - no, wait, 4!!! years) MacBook Pro to Mountain Lion. I've been thinking of doing it lately since I think it would allow better sync options with the iThingies. But maybe I should wait for the next version, if my Mac can bear it. After three years I tend to become reluctant to upgrade to the latest OS as it might bog down an older machine... I guess I need to wait and see what the reviews say.
Mountain Lion is worth the upgrade, IMO. I ran it happily with 4Gb RAM and a 320GB hard drive. Its happier with more, but 4 is fine. Mavericks... not sure at all. That is, not sure if I will bother upgrading from Mountain Lion. (got 16Gb of RAM winging its way to me at the moment so that will be fun )
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote