View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:57 AM   #21
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I'm very interested to find out just what it looks like because there are a lot of reviewers out there saying that the Persimmon looks more red in person than it does on Amazon. That won't bother me at all, but I'm curious.
That's why I ordered it, since I really wanted a red one, but it ended up looking like pale brick. I posted a picture somewhere but can't find it anywhere.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote