View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #102
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I WANT the Roku for $39! With my luck, it is certain to be a lightning deal while I am away from my computer.

I have a question about Amazon streaming video pricing. I understand the rules about ebooks and how some publishers don't allow discounts. Is it the same for video rentals and/or downloads? In the past I have purchased DVD sets from Amazon's holiday deals, but now I would prefer not to have the DVDs and just stream them. Are the downloads ever going to show up in the deals? I'm looking for things like Homeland!

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote