View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
janhall_us
Enthusiast
janhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejanhall_us can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle2, Pocket eDGe, (full-size) eDGe, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 10.1
Thanks for all the checking. I just haven't had the time to experiment and it occurred to me after I'd deleted several annotated books off my eDGe that I'd probably lost my notes! Grrrr! I thought I'd seen somewhere here that there's a system library they're saved in so I was hoping it treated them the same as the Kindle and they would reattach if the book was re-added.

Thanks again for your help!
Jan
janhall_us is offline   Reply With Quote