View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #33
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublezed View Post
Hi All, i just received my PB603 (aka Leggo IBS) and here is my two cents after a little bit of usage. I found no track about it in the user guide so here it is.

When you take a note on a book or html article or anything else, a pop up menu will ask you to save the note as an image. This image can be modified on the device with a preinstalled dedicated software. You can do this by going into the book TOC or directly from the "Notes" area of the device.
For each note you will see a blocknote icon with a '+' sign on its left. Use the pen to tap on this icon (tapping on the note title will bring you to the page of the note) and it will open a spolier and let you see the image of the note. Now LONG PRESS on the image and from the pop-up menu choose 'Modify'. This will load the image inside a drawing software from where you can underline, handwrite some notes etc.

Hoping this helps someone and sorry for my bad english
Well I'll be damned! You actually _can_ add your own comments to the note! On my 902, I can do it by selecting the note in the Note Application or in the contents of the document, and then pressing the Menu button. In the menu is the Edit command, that lets you type stuff into the note. The menu also lets you rename the note, so something other than "Note" appears in the list of notes. FBReader also shows a little pencil icon and line next to the selected area in the text, showing that you made a note for it (Adobeviewer doesn't seem to do this though). Excellent! This requires some passing out of karma!
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote