View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #27
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathie View Post
Wow! you really are picky. Well enjoy the new toy and would love to have feedback on it.
I am one of those people who wouldn't know a 'jail-break' if it came up and bit me on the bum. Technically minded I am not. So I am not one who can talk about this with full understanding. Nor do I care to, as all I wish do on my K3 is read. I think, that in general, I represent a majority of the members here. Yes would like a little more control over organising my books, but all in all just want a good e-reader. Which the Kindle is.
That's perfectly fine. Nobody forces anyone to jailbreak or "mod" their device. But those who want to take advantage of the many enhancements that can be installed on a jailbroken device should be able to do so. As simple as that
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote