View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Happy Birthday, MR!

I discovered MR when I was investigating our first eReader purchase, and immediately found it tremendously useful, with a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable community.

As much as I've gotten out of the Kindle forum, the Calibre forum, the News forum, and many others, I think I have to admit that my favorite section is Deals & Freebies.

Thanks to that section, I now have enough backlog in my reading list to last me through a zombie apocalypse (which, as it happens, I have no interest in reading about).

Thanks for the giveaway offer!

p.s. Survived Sandy relatively unscathed. Power was out all night, but came on just in time for a hot breakfast and shower! Yea!

ApK