View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #10
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
Thank you all for the advice, part of the reason I asked was because of what Tamzilla said about mobi. When I first started reading this forum (mostly as a lurker) I always figured that the ebook reader that would replace my eBookWise would be one with Mobipocket...but along came Amazon....and it is what it is....
I use mobi and epub quite a lot on the PP. Both work fine usually, but mobi is much more relaible. Problems with epub are
1. one in a while one line will overwrite another. I get this every couple of days (epub versions of news feeds built by Calibre)
2. the stupid stupid page number in epub sometimes obscures the screen and
3. pictures don't fit on the screen if you use a large font. Since the standard font is too small for humans to read, this means part of a picture is often invisible.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote