Thread: PRS-500 PRSUtil.exe
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 05:52 PM   #21
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
I'm not sure what the deal is with fonts, as I haven't had much interest in that problem, but I got the impression that adding fonts requires reflashing the reader with a new filesystem image, not just copying files .ttf files to the reader. But if copying worked, then yes, you've pretty much got it; you would use a command like:
prsutil put c:\tt0003m_.ttf /opt/sony/ebook/FONT/tt0003m_.ttf
Note that you need to specify the full filename in the target path, not just the directory.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote