Thread: File Names
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 03:00 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
i only put on books im actually gonna read, so right now i have 49 books on my Ereader synced through sonys library (read 15 of them so far, and i was deleting the ones i finished off the reader, but my girlfriend wanted to browse the books actually have. so its at 49 again, it was less than 20, then ive been on a conversion spring the last 2 days, and made over 15 lrfs+the 20 i had on it already + the 15 i deleted beforhand but have readded)

all my books are just (title).lrf

I used the library software for file handling as its clean and quick.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote