View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #36
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
A Windows binary for MobiPerlhave been very good for getting people to use it but the disdvantage is that I will get more problem trying to change to Perl 5.10.
I do know that Mac comes with 5.8 pre installed... so I have not had to install or upgrade it at all. I assume I could install 5.10 using macports or maybe go to ActivestatePerl instead.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote