View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 06:26 PM   #8
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I've updated the patches for firmware 3.3.0, the scale for the top/bottom margins can now be set to any number of pixels by changing the replace_int line.

I have found a value of 5px looks good on my Glo, closely matching the size of the left/right margins. Based on the different resolution screens I assume that a value of 4px would suit the Touch/Mini and 7px for the Aura HD.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote