View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:51 AM   #659
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by user38 View Post
As I understand it the Kobo Touch plugin will add covers to the Aura. You need to customise the plugin and select the "upload covers" option:
Yes, I tried that but it didn't work. I could see all the expected JPEG files in the .kobo-images folder, but for whatever reason they didn't get used. It might be related to the books having the .kepub.epub extension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by user38 View Post
As far as covers go, I got a cheap sleep cover from ebay that I am very happy with: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...58#post2728858
Your photos in that thread are very helpful! I'm quite tempted to get one because I like the clip-on back (I have the Sony clip-on cover for my dead Sony PRS-T1). and the non-rigid spine is similar to the Sony cover too.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote