View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #17
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
The advantage of the T1 is that it can be rooted and can run a version of CoolReader. For me, that is a much better reader, with clearer text and many more options, than the Sony Reader that comes with the T1 or T2. It also allows organization by folder, though it's not as easy to use as I'd like. I'm finding I still like my 350 a lot also.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote