View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:00 AM   #55
HowGozit
Connoisseur
HowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo, Asus Tab 8, iPod Touch, Galaxy Tab, Surface Pr2
mini vs 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Thanks for your input

EDIT: how would you compare the Mini and the Sony PRS 350?

And Happy New Year to all of you fellow readers (whatever device you may use )
I have both. I use the PRS 350 with a light cover sometimes. I find the mini to be very usable - and the fact that the cover I have for it turns the unit on when I open it (Kobo's allow this).

I have always used Sony's for a number of years (and they are still working - so there is pile of them on my desk). I have a couple of Kobo's now and find them very usable. I have to admit that the mini gets tossed into my bag a bit more than the others - it is just so small. So far, it works well.

The Kobo has plenty of space for books. I load around 300 from a stash I keep on my PC's when I get a new reader - and there is plenty of space left.

I haven't had the spontaneous reboot problems with the Kobo (oddly, I so sometimes have this with the PRS 650 and the PRS T2...)

To be honest - is there anything wrong with your PRS 650 - mine still works fine

Ross
HowGozit is offline   Reply With Quote