View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #53
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I think that if I reread what I've done so far, I won't be able to avoid the temptation to edit, so that will probably happen anyway. Though I want to avoid using it as another reason to procrastinate .
Editing is not procrastination - it is changing your work flow order. You will have to edit no matter what. I still say, re-read and edit. That is what I do.

But what ever works best for you is what works best for you.