View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #47
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
I keep mine in Dropbox as well as my laptop. Since Mini has a browser I can get whatever I need in a pinch if I don't have access to my computer. I don't use the Kobo "cloud" at all. My Calibre library on my PC is my backup in case I need to reload everything. It is always up to date since everything that goes to the Mini goes through Calibre first...
thanks, that is what I do too - the problem is that my library is far larger than the free space on the mini. Perhaps I could create another library just for the mini, and use that one to sync in case of a reset. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote