View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:55 AM   #8
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Not impressed. Changes without any real improvements.

iTunes needs to go.
I agree change for the sake of it not impressed I much preferred 10 but would really like something like Media Monkey to manage my apps as well rather than being locked in to Apple's c*****y software. It still has the same error in the installer on 64bit Win 7 that 9 did, why don't they fix it? Shame they make good products but lousy software.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote