View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Thank you so much for this information. Since my KT crashed completely when I tried to install my modified dictionary, I thought it was because of the encryption. But since it worked in your case there must be a different cause. Now I realize that the character encoding of the file names has changed since 2.1.1 or so. That gives me new hope. Thank you again.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote