View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #92
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
(shakes head) I think yer all just a little crazy, but I enjoyed reading the thread. Congrats on the auctions that worked out, and condolences on the ones you lost.

Re sniping assists, I always used to sit there with a PST clock in one corner of my screen and my bid poised waiting for the last click, but the stress got a little high, and my hand would cramp. :-D From there, I used bidnip. I don't know if they have different rates for BIG ticket auctions, but for normal stuff, I'm pretty sure it's still... wow. I guess inflation strikes everywhere. They're currently selling a 10 snipe package for $6.99 US. Pretty sure the last time I bought some they were $0.25 a piece. (shrugs)
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote