View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #25
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Mitford: I saw your post about Charlotte Jay in the other thread. I so wish we could get her here. I had a couple of her books from B&N for my Rocket Ebook back in about 1998 and lost them in the shuffle. I think that was before all the geographic restrictions. I thought even better than Beat Not the Bones was A Hank of Hair. Really bizarre and creepy. She is very good at creating an uneasy atmosphere.

Last edited by NightBird; 10-05-2012 at 03:42 AM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote