View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
My guess: (I have never succeeded getting the development environment working so I have not looked at most of the code)
1) there is a polling process that gets fired off after a time (it does not (just) start at startup with no device attached. There are times it does start very close to startup.

2a) I suspect that private variable declaration is being done inside the loop and until the poll process ends, does not (never) goes to garbage cleanup

2b) There is a log, string (array) variable that gets appended rather than overwritten, continuing to grow each loop
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote