View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Instead of emailing, you really need to speak to someone on the phone. All you'll get via email are canned responses.

You need to find out what this "abuse of policy" is referring to. Amazon will kill an account most often if there are a significant number of returns on the account, particularly for digital items or high-priced items. It is certainly in the realm of possibility that someone hacked into your account and did something else that is against their terms of service.

The one odd item for me in your missive is that you have "other active accounts." I wonder if this is the root cause of your problem.

I always, always stress to people that it is important to have multiple backups of all of their digital data. Never rely on any third party to keep your data safe for you.

Good luck with getting your account straightened out. Again, talk to an actual human being at Amazon.

U.S. and Canada: 1-866-216-1072
Spanish Support: 866-749-7538
International: 1-206-266-2992