View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
But why do you want page numbers when they are only an arbritary number with no meaning? Even if you are the only one reading the book you cannot find the position in your own book.

My interest in something like this is mostly for book club/book review purposes.

The book club here has a page minimum, so, I would like to be able to stay within the guide lines. Although I can base the number of pages off of a printed version, not all ebooks have a printed counterpart. I also like to include the number of pages in my book reviews as a matter of courtesy.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote