View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
Question Is there a hack for displaying page numbers rather than location numbers?

Would anyone happen to know if there is a hack to override the location number system with a page number system? What I was envisioning was something that would estimate the number of pages that the open ebook would have with the current font size/type/spacing settings in place.

I suspect the simplest implementation would be something like:
(total number of characters in book) / (approximate # of characters on page) = number of pages in book

I've spent a while looking doing some Google searches, and couldn't turn anything up. Is there a hack specifically for this feature, or a larger hack that has this as a secondary feature?
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote