View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #15
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob G. View Post
I gave up giving Amazon reviews more than a cursory glance ages ago. I can see where someone might have a cynical reaction to the "Verified Amazon Purchase" tag, but at least it lets you know the writer actually owns said product. Too many reviews on Amazon are shills.
This seems to be true of every store that gives 'customers' a chance to review the products they sell. Fortunately virtually all shills are so inept that it's easy for me (and presumably others who watch for them) to identify their reviews, and ignore them.

There's probably a few-just as spammers have learned to 'tone down' their advertising to get their spam past filters, etc. some of the shills have probably learned to write what appears to be an unbiased review. But so far it looks like they're a very small minority (of shills, that is).
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote