View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
mscott161
Enthusiast
mscott161 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mscott161 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mscott161 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mscott161 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: ebookwise, sony
IMP GUI Converter/Editor

Hello,

Since the start of the GUI version of my ConvertIMP Program, I have continually added features as people have sent wish list items. I try to add new features to the program if they are a good fit, I am also try to keep the GUI from being too difficult to use.

This all started when conversing with Nick who has posted many elements to the IMP thread and has helped make the program what it is today. I will be working with him and others to make a good solid utility for users to be able to do something with the IMP format.

I will continue to edit this post with the new releases as I make them. Please be patient with it because it is Beta and I do not want users to mess up their IMP files. If there is a bug or problem, please post or PM me and I will remove the last release and fix the bugs before doing another one.

Thank you.
--Michael

- Version 1.3.5
I have now added the ability to mass convert the IMP Text Content to LRF. Found under Tools Menu. Or Select a book from the library and go to the Text Content Tab there is a Save LRF button. I would like to thank Chris Mumford for the BBeBLib in C# that allowed me to complete this milestone in the application.

- Version 1.3.6
I have add the TRow and TCel parsing which may have different effects to the HTML saving until string runs have been parsed.

Unless someone post that they want to see the source code this will be the last one and I will continue to update the below link but will only contain the executable.

- Just the Executable is at http://www.ebizsoft.com/download/convertimpgui.zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip ConvertIMPGUI.v.1.3.0.zip (662.3 KB, 2889 views)
File Type: zip ConvertIMPGUI.v.1.3.5.zip (560.0 KB, 2022 views)
File Type: zip ConvertIMPGUI.v.1.3.6.zip (269.4 KB, 4488 views)
File Type: zip ConvertIMPGUI.v.1.3.6a.zip (415.8 KB, 3669 views)

Last edited by mscott161; 09-10-2010 at 12:11 PM.
mscott161 is offline   Reply With Quote