View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #12
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineGER View Post
Well, look at the date, look at the forum here...looks like dead area. :-)
Having experienced no updates whatsoever from Pocketbook and watched the slow death of Kindle DX (although it seems it got resurrected, now @ $239) I've been actually quite happy with the frequency of updates from Onyx. Although it worries me when I see that they dilute their efforts and move their focus to silly things like the e-ink phone or experiment with new platforms. Ideally for me, the M92 user and e-ink believer, would be to see them perfecting the currently used software and then releasing M9200 with that same software but a better resolution, whiter and faster (touch)screen, backlight, which weights 25% less, and perhaps a few more games I'm ready to buy now. Wishful thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineGER View Post
Our only hope is some custom firmware.
So roughly how far away are we from the beta release?
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote