View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #27844
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barneykh View Post
Hi All...Im a newbie...my name is Kathy (Barneykh) I have a kindle fire...recently all of my downloaded books turn grey/silver with no writing on them. Below each book is the name of the book but all the color and cover pages are gone??? My AOL, my FB and WWF stay in color unless it has laid dormant for several hours then everything is faceless. Any ideas? So frustrating. Could this be a virus...I hope not. Any fixes for this? Thanks for any help.
Hi Kathy. I do not have a Kindle Fire so I cannot help you. There are specific forums for different devices. It might help to check there or start a new thread with your question. Under the E-Book Readers there is a subform for Kindle Fire. ( I do not know how to create a link so cannot provide one)

Wish I could help you.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote